Disclaimer: This only works after you have added Webparts360 into your Office365 environment. Congratulations to all of you who have managed to signed up for our beta program. We hope this journey will help you to discover the hidden potential with Office365.
My sincere apology to those who did not manage to get into this beta program. As with all services, there are limits to the number of users that our servers can handle. As a result, we have no choice but to limit our beta program to a manageable number lest we run the risk of overloading our system. We also want to get feedback on the performance of our services so that we can improve it over time. Please do not hesitate to send me your issues so that we can all learn from this. Remember, this is a journey that we both want to complete. For those who wants to be included in the next intake, please contact me at rico (at) webparts360 (dot) com.
To start building a solution with Webparts360, you will need to create a new subsite to contain this solution. For this example, please use the “team site template”. Here are the steps…
1. Click on Site Settings
3. Select Create to create a new solution sub site
4. Create a new sub site using the team site template.
5. Once the site is create, click on “Add an app”
7. You will need to “Trust” this app.
8. And so on… including the Designer.
10. When you have completed, you will see the following screen.
11. Once you have added all, you can click on the Designer to start building the solution.
12. Once you press “Create”, your new solution will be created and you are ready to start building the solution.
13. Now you are ready to start using Webparts360 to start building the solution.
As you can see, the designer list out all the components/resources that is required for building complete solution. In the next installment, we will start building the solution.
Well done 🙂